Monday and Friday - 9:00-11:30
- This is often a first time group experience for a child. It is an opportunity for them to learn to separate from their parents, to socialize with other children and to have fun while learning new skills in a school setting. This class places an emphasis on language development and beginning social skills. We do not expect all of them to be toilet trained.
- Children must be 3 by December 31st.
- Class is limited to 10 children with a teacher and an assistant.
3 Year Old Classes
Tuesday, Thursday - 9:00am-11:30am
Monday, Wednesday, Friday - 9:00am-11:30am
Monday, Wednesday, Friday - 12:30pm-3:00pm
- Children in this class are actively involved in meeting new friends and discovering the exciting world around them. They are learning social skills, problem solving techniques, self help skills and beginning academics.
- Children must be 3 by September 1st.
- Class size is limited to 14 with a teacher and an assistant.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - 9:00-11:30am
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - 9:00-11:30am
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - 12:30-3:00pm
- Pre-K classes are for children who have already turned four and are eligible for Kindergarten the following year. This class’ curriculum is designed to promote kindergarten readiness by focusing on pre-reading activities, fine motor skills, number and letter recognition.
- Children must turn 4 by September 1st.
- Class size is limited to 16 with a teacher and assistant.
5K Pre-K Class
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - 12:30-3:00
- The 5K program is for children with late summer birthdays or just miss the kindergarten age cut off. This class is designed to meet your child's abilities with increased, age-appropriate, levels of academic rigor and enrichment opportunities. The program will provide a well-rounded experience to ensure students become confident and fully prepared for their kindergarten school year.
- The 5K class is open to children who will turn 5 years old before November 1.
- Class size is limited to 16.
Stay Day & Lunch Bunch
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - 11:30-3:00
An extended day will be offered from 11:30-3:00 on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. These sessions are available to all students and are limited to 16 children. A shorter stay, Lunch Bunch is offered from 11:30 - 12:30 on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
Registration Fee: Non-Refundable $100
Two-day programs - $135 per month
Three-day programs - $175 per month
Four-day programs - $215 per month
Financial assistance is available. Please call the school at (724) 935-5030 for more information.
Church members receive a 10% discount.